Wednesday 18 March 2009

Ziggy the Space Tomato: Part 05


Ah, the speed of progress!

COME ON!

I want to recommend Mike Maihack's marvellous comic strip Cow and Buffalo, a comic I catch every week. My comic taste has mostly been things such as The Far Side, Calvin and Hobbes, Batman: The Animated Series, the odd Star Wars, the DFC and the Rainbow Orchid, and this is one of the ones, like those, that really appeals to me. It's it's own thing, it's not obeying cliche'd rules, it's whimsical, fun, self deprecating....

Yes, he's got a new book out, and yes, I've got a comic in it and want you to get it, but yes, it's class, and I want to see more comics like it in future, and if you read it, you might just want that too...




No comments:

this, alas, is the bottom of the page and you can't go further. turn back!

may as well add that everything on this blog is Copyright 2007- 2009 Chris Cox All Rights Reserved.