Monday 4 May 2009

Ziggy the Space Tomato: Part 08




Once again I've been busy on other things, and am now starting to catch up on some inking. However, I've now put up a Ziggy archive to the right hand side so if you're wondering what this Ziggy malarkey is, you can easily read from the start. Such a novel idea, I'm glad I thought of it before anyone else (ahem).

Saw last night the classy Lord of the Rings film 'The Hunt for Gollum'. It's been made by fans, and is superb. You can see it here, and it's well worth it. There's another LOTR serious fan film (as in not a spoof or amateur looking) due in the autumn called 'Born of Hope' and I'm looking forward to it.


No comments:

this, alas, is the bottom of the page and you can't go further. turn back!

may as well add that everything on this blog is Copyright 2007- 2009 Chris Cox All Rights Reserved.