Wednesday 7 May 2008

There's No Savage Norsemen Here...


Here's the second in my 'quick cartoon at lunch' series... although I've just been tweaking it a little a few minutes ago. I'm enjoying this, it's a bit more rough and ready, and different to my more polished stuff.

I liked the comment from yesterday, it's sparked an idea off... feel free to leave comments, it'll be fun to riff off them and see what places it takes us...

Finally, have a look at this... it's a new comic which gets posted to your door, with a whole mix of comic strips, and worth a look... it'd be good if Britain had a stronger comic book culture, and I hope this adds to it...

1 comment:

Dave Heath said...

HAHA! Brilliant!

More of the same please!
Maybe even the same viking having problems else where

this, alas, is the bottom of the page and you can't go further. turn back!

may as well add that everything on this blog is Copyright 2007- 2009 Chris Cox All Rights Reserved.