Monday 11 May 2009

I Went to the Art Shop at the Weekend and Got a Cool New Pen


I felt the need to buy a dip pen at the weekend, to get a more spontaneous feel to my outlining. I picked one, and some nibs, but I've really been liking this sketching pen I picked up as well. I can be faster, messier, and have more FUN.

Anyway, I also thought it'd be cool to draw some Lord of the Rings characters in an 'animated' style-- the Aragorn pic above looked better than another one I spent longer on later.

It'd be cool to draw some Silmarillion characters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We want Legolas!We want Legolas!Pleeze!

this, alas, is the bottom of the page and you can't go further. turn back!

may as well add that everything on this blog is Copyright 2007- 2009 Chris Cox All Rights Reserved.